September 22, 2013




Hi, Assalamualaikum let me re-introduce myself
Muhamad Rizal Bin Mohd Radzi, 9teen, Diploma in Business Studies, College Islam Johor.

why re-introduce ?
sorry guys, I
've my own reason why I remove all my post from beginning to the end.
everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were. for those who followed written-by-me since 2011, you know what i mean. sorry fr cousins, long distance friends and for those who followed me since 2011 and keep asking me about why didn't update this social sites. I'm sorry, I'm really busy with my College-life plus this week is a study week for UiTM students. i'll be back so yaa


























i'll keep update this online diary
keep in touch, assalamualaikum :) 













home  |  about me  |  facebook  |  twitter